Thursday, January 26, 2012

Butterick 5313

I started digging in my collection of patterns after doing B4914. Basically looking for patterns that had no zippers, no lining, no pockets. So here is what I found. B5313. I chose view B.
 I cut it into a size 14 but this one the sleeves are a bit snug. Still have learned my lesson to do a pattern fit.
 I added jewels around the neckline for some embellishment. The fabric is stretch lace which I doubled so you couldn't see thru it. The black is ponte knit.
I didn't put any jewels on the sleeve ends, but that might change. I just didn't want to overstate it if I wanted to wear a bracelet. That is still questionable. Any thoughts/suggestions/feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty dress! Love the lace fabric with the jewels around the neckline. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete